The Wedding Party
Maid of Honor Duties:
- Assist Bride with all planning tasks
- Organize fittings for attendants
- Pays for her own dress
- Organize bachelorette party and bridal shower
- Hold's Groom's ring during Ceremony
- Stands next to Groom in receiving line
- Dance with the Best Man during the Bride and Grooms first dance
- Help take stress off the Bride
- Be willing and helpful if the Bride needs you
- Make sure Bride has everything together the night before the big day
- Should always wear a smile when helping the Bride
- Help out with anything the Bride ask's of you
- Keep the Bride stress-free and happy on the big day
- Have fun!!
Notifying Visitors of Site Enhancements
Another idea for my home page's text is notifying visitors about the enhancements I put on my site. For example, I want visitors to sign my guestbook or fill out my survey Form E-mailer to answer questions about my site, my business, or my site's topic.
Need some extra help building your site? Here are some topics that may be helpful.
- Help Bride and Maid of Honor with any planning tasks
- Pay for their own dress
- Helps to organize bachelorette and/or Stag and Doe
- Walks down the aisle with Groomsmen
- Dances with Groomsmen during Brides and Grooms first dance
- Helps Maid of Honor keep the Brides stress-free and happy on the big day
- Have Fun!!
Behind the Scenes of My Home Page
Even if I don't put much text on my home page, it's a good idea to include hidden tools that will help me promote my site, so people other than my friends and family actually see it. For example, I could add meta tags, which are hidden codes that allow search engines to find my site. I could also install stats and a counter so I know how many people are visiting. If not many are visiting, submitting my site to search engines will guide more traffic to my site.